I love the simplicity of these cookies! Unlike most cookies that contain refined flour, sugar, vegetable oil and trans fats, these cookies use only two real food ingredients: Banana & shredded coconut! Perfect to help satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on track. Each cookie is 100 calories and contains 2 grams of fiber.
Banana Coconut Cookies
- 2 small ripe bananas (or 1 large one)
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- Cinnamon (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with solid coconut oil and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mash banana with a fork.
4. Add in 3/4 cup of the shredded coconut to mashed banana and combine well.
5. Form disc shape cookies. Use the remaining shredded coconut to help form the cookies.
6. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes.
7. Enjoy cookies within 3 days!
Extra add ins: Chopped almonds or walnuts, dried cranberries or raisins.