- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 4 free-range organic eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted (may substitute coconut oil)
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop bananas and combine with all remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse or blend on medium speed until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin pan, filling each about 3/4 of the way full.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in sealed container at room temperature or in refrigerator.