Happy first day of Fall! There’s something about the crisp air and changing colors outside that make me love this time of year. Not to mention all things pumpkin! This grain free bread is incredibly moist and provides a rich flavor of pumpkin and autumn spices. The chocolate chips only make this bread more delectable. I use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips because they are free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts and use only pure, safe ingredients! (Perfect for anyone with food allergies or sensitivities).
CHOCOLATE Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 3/4 cup of organic canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 tbs of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- First combine all the dry ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Next, in a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the larger dry ingredients bowl and stir until combined
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a bread loaf pan (I used coconut oil) and pour mixture in.
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes. Check if fully cooked by inserting a toothpick inserted into the center.
- Cool, slice, serve and enjoy!