This grain free bread is so easy to whip together and comes out so moist.
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 3/4 cup of organic canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. grass-fed butter OR coconut oil, melted
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- First combine all the dry ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Next, in a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the larger dry ingredients bowl and stir until combined
- Chop half of pecans and fold them in.
- Grease a bread loaf pan and pour mixture in.
- Top with remaining pecans. I mixed pecans with a little melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cinnamon for the topping!
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes. Check if fully cooked by inserting a toothpick inserted into the center.
- Cool, slice, serve and enjoy!