Hurray for Fall and Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice! These easy Pumpkin Donut Holes are a nice treat to enjoy with hot coffee or tea on these cool fall mornings.
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 7 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil; melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners or a mini tin (for munchkin size) with 24 liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the DRY ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients listed. Mix well.
- Now add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine until evenly mixed.
- Pour batter evenly into lined muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 10-14 minutes (depending on your oven). Toothpick inserted into centers should come out clean.
- Allow to cool for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, combine extra ground cinnamon and coconut sugar in a small bowl. Peel donuts from cupcake holders and roll into the cinnamon mixture until covered. (You may also just leave the cupcake liners on)
- Eat & enjoy!
*Note, these are best kept for up to 2 days. Try storing in a container with a paper towel to help absorb excess moisture. “Redust” with cinnamon coating if needed before reserving.