Easy weeknight fish tacos!
- 1/2 lb. wild-caught cod or other white fish
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 limes
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Natural taco seasoning e.g. Simply Organic, Trader Joe’s
- Grain-free tortillas *
*May substitute with corn tortillas
1. Marinate fish in taco seasoning and lime juice for approximately 20 minutes.
2. Combine chopped mango chunks, tomato, and red onion to make the salsa. Squeeze in fresh lime juice and combine in salsa.
3. Sauté or grill fish until white and flakey. (Cook on each side approximately 3-5 minutes)
4. Lightly spray tortillas with olive oil spray and warm in pan over low heat. (1 minute) Assemble tacos while tortillas are still warm. Top with sliced avocado and enjoy!