Happy first day of Fall! There’s something about the crisp air and changing colors outside that make me love this time of year. Not to mention all things pumpkin! This grain free bread is incredibly moist and provides a rich flavor of pumpkin and autumn spices. The chocolate chips only make this bread more delectable. I use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips because they are free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts and use only pure, safe ingredients! (Perfect for anyone with food allergies or sensitivities).
CHOCOLATE Chip Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 3/4 cup of organic canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 3 tbs of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- First combine all the dry ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Next, in a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the larger dry ingredients bowl and stir until combined
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a bread loaf pan (I used coconut oil) and pour mixture in.
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes. Check if fully cooked by inserting a toothpick inserted into the center.
- Cool, slice, serve and enjoy!
In light of Thanksgiving, this morning I threw a few ingredients together and made flourless Apple Pumpkin Pancakes. Even on Thanksgiving Day it’s important to start the day with a good breakfast that includes protein, healthy fat, and carbohydrates 🙂
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 small apples, chopped fine
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg or pumpkin spice
I typically do not measure these ingredients out but just estimate how much to use. Mix all ingredients together in medium mixing bowl. Use butter or coconut oil in pan to cook. Spoon mixture into pan, keeping them relatively small in size. They may be difficult to flip if too large! Cook until done, turning once.
Drizzle with Pure Maple Syrup and enjoy!
You can chop the apples finer if you’d like or even shred the apples.